Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Erica<3 wrote: »

So i hopped up on the bar, grabbed her up by her birds nest of hair, and told her if she wanted to do that she could go to the brothel round the corner, at least she could get paid for her services that way.

Women :rolleyes:

You, not her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Stratige

Duggy747 wrote: »
    One of the cubicle jacks smeared from top to bottom in shìt with brown handprints everywhere, a pair of boxers on the ground in brown goo and a mountain of tissue that Everest would be proud of sticking out of the toilet. The guy must've been spinning and shìtting at the same time...
    Holy jaysus.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    Oh god no! Haha. she pulled down her pants etc. Should have clarified:p

Thank jeebus for that, there I was thinking that story had got a bit too disturbing...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

It's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it's the one that comes to mind now...

Worked in a bar abroad before, serving, and it's a fairly loud night as this was an irish pub, and it was after most of the gigs finished at this particular festival, and the people were pouring in in their droves..

Anyway, it's about half one in the morning, everyone bar the barstaff is a bit more than merry but there was still a decent atmosphere...

Until...

I look down from behind the bar to the other side and see this bobbing head, it was some chick going down on a guy right at the bar in front of everyone, not giving a continental who was watching...

So i hopped up on the bar, grabbed her up by her birds nest of hair, and told her if she wanted to do that she could go to the brothel round the corner, at least she could get paid for her services that way.

Back with another one of those cock-blocking feats!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

What would you prefer I did? I was being paid to do a job, which was to serve drinks and to keep somewhat of a handle on things, and since security had fcuked off at 12 as is always the bloody way in that particular country, I wasn't about to stand there. She had already been causing trouble which security had done nothing about previously as she managed to WonderBra her way out of it.

And by the way, Cavehill Red, 'Cock-blocking feats'? Just because I actually speak up and say something when I think there's a call for it...?
    You've probably seen more of my posts where I mentioned an episode on the Luas, but I hope to God you never find yourself in a situation where you're defenceless and incapacitated and NOBODY speaks up for you, then you'll be glad of one of my 'cock-blocking feats'.

• Advertisement

What would you prefer I did? I was being paid to do a job, which was to serve drinks and to keep somewhat of a handle on things,

I'm confused - which were you being paid to do, the bar or security?
    and since security had fcuked off at 12 as is always the bloody way in that particular country, I wasn't about to stand there.

Why not? What harm was being done to you?
    And by the way, Cavehill Red, 'Cock-blocking feats'?

Chemical Brothers reference. Over your head, it seems.
    You've probably seen more of my posts where I mentioned an episode on the Luas

Why would I have seen them? Were they on telly?
    but I hope to God you never find yourself in a situation where you're defenceless and incapacitated and NOBODY speaks up for you, then you'll be glad of one of my 'cock-blocking feats'.

Who was defenceless and incapacitated in your story?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

I'm confused - which were you being paid to do, the bar or security?

Why not? What harm was being done to you?

Chemical Brothers reference. Over your head, it seems.

Why would I have seen them? Were they on telly?

Who was defenceless and incapacitated in your story?

I thought by cock blocking feats you were referring to one of my earlier posts, apologies.

Security buggered off, and bar staff were told to keep a handle on things and control it.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Raiser wrote: »
    Two Girls having a Cat Fight in Costelloes, Limerick where after the more skill-full and maniacal of the two 'Ladies' had hair-pulled her opponent to the ground she skipped back about 5 feet and ran at her delivering an unmerciful, full force with carry-through kick into her helpless face.

- The venom, vigour and will to maim has stayed with me since - was easily more violent in intensity and hatred then the above, in fact had this Girl had a broken Pint glass handy then it would have been a blood bath I'm sure :eek:

Cat Fight, eh? I notice you didn't say anything about trying to stop it ;)

I thought by cock blocking feats you were referring to one of my earlier posts, apologies.

Security buggered off, and bar staff were told to keep a handle on things and control it.

Fair enough, if security was your job spec.
    I'm not saying public sex is acceptable. It's disgusting behaviour. But a simple 'Get a room' usually suffices. Personally I'd either avert my eyes or get the camera out to film a Youtube classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

:p I see what you did there!

hehehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

Fishie wrote: »
    Thank jeebus for that, there I was thinking that story had got a bit too disturbing...

Because watching yer da drop his bags and get cream licked off his backside in public then doing the same while he watches isn't remotely disturbing...?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Because watching yer da drop his bags and get cream licked off his backside in public then doing the same while he watches isn't remotely disturbing...?

Er yeah, it is - but not even remotely as disturbing as a middle aged man dropping his bags and getting cream licked off his backside in public by his own daughter, which is what I thought the poster meant

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Once went to take a dump in the jax to find somebody had taken a sh1t in a pint glass and left it sitting in the toilet...scummy b@stards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

What would you prefer I did? I was being paid to do a job, which was to serve drinks and to keep somewhat of a handle on things,

Looks to me like she had a handle on things just fine. With her mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

My first time in a nightclub was a well known, classy (:P) old establishment called the Castle when I was 16. I saw my mate and some other people pointing and laughing at something behind me so I turned around to see the fat ass of some ugly 13 year old scanger on top of a some other knacker ridin him on the seats in the middle of the club... I failed to see the funny side!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Some 17 yr old youngone drinkin smirnoff ice and smoking like a chimney, all the while being about 7 months pregnant and asking me did i want the baby, coz she didnt want it!
    Took the smokes off her, crushed them up, and got a nice smack across the face for it!! :p
    Shes a friend of a friend so spent the rest of the afternoon getting evils until she got pissed enough to not give a sh*t, and got over it! We had a lovely evening then! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sumatra

molloyjazz wrote: »
    Jesus if you have to puke in a nightclub do it in stealth style.. when i feel im about to hurl i head across the dance floor, whilst in the crowd and still walking i drop the chin 45 degrees and high pressure projectile vomit onto the floor. all in one motion, with no one the wiser.. as i cross the other side of the dancefloor i can hear some fat one in skimpy cloths Muffin slip and break her back.

so so funny cant stop laughing at that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Condi wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

He said it was taken in Cork! :D Looks like my friend Killian! haha

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Fightin', drinkin', schmokin', people moving like schnakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

:eek:

what kind of dives are you going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Some 17 yr old youngone drinkin smirnoff ice and smoking like a chimney, all the while being about 7 months pregnant and asking me did i want the baby, coz she didnt want it!
    Took the smokes off her, crushed them up, and got a nice smack across the face for it!! :p
    Shes a friend of a friend so spent the rest of the afternoon getting evils until she got pissed enough to not give a sh*t, and got over it! We had a lovely evening then! :p

So what happened? You got a shag and a BJ at the same time??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Once went to take a dump in the jax to find somebody had taken a sh1t in a pint glass and left it sitting in the toilet...scummy b@stards

I would imagine the pint glass was in the jax already and the sh1t just sorta...

Why am I tryin to defend this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Remembered I had this on my phone, mate sent it to me. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

--LOS-- wrote: »
    :eek:

what kind of dives are you going to?

probably somewhere in schligo :D

or Ballintool!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

probably somewhere in schligo :D

I should have known :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

two brothers or mates fighting outside panama on the quays
    one goes to kick the other falls backwards cause he's pissed and cracks his head off the pavement,never heard a sound like it! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Snheeky f*cker, reptillian like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

A nightclub known as "Jolly Good Fights" (name slightly changed to protect the not so innocent!) around 20 years ago waiting at the cloak room to hand my coat in and the lad next to me got glassed in the face, feckin horrible thing to see happen and I remember it vividly even today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Remembered I had this on my phone, mate sent it to me. :eek:

Oh that is digusting :eek:

What angle would ... *shudder* ... ugh never mind! :S

Advertisement