Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk delivered in Mullingar

Options
  • 13-05-2010 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone get milk delivered to their door in Mullingar? If so is it expensive and who would I contact about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

I know there is a milkman who delivers in Lakepoint. He is supposed to be very reasonable. No idea how to contact him though

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

We get ours delivered by John Delaney.
    He's based in Tyrellspass but delivers milk to Mullingar. He's a lovely man.
    Not sure how much he costs, we pay him every couple of weeks.

http://www.mullingarbusiness.com/m_listings.htm

This site is a bit dated but lists some other milk men around the town, the phone numbers listed will need a suitable area code added.

John Delaney's phone number is 04492 23339

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cpt Beefheart

We get milk delivered in Mullingar from a guy called Mark. he delivers on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Very reliable. 086 8405123

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AlisonN

Hi, this is a message for Cpt Beefheart, I had Mark as my milkman until about 2wks ago when I had a man call to the door to tell me he had taken over the round. Im trying to contact this man cos i dont remember his name and he didnt give me any contact information. If you dont mind, would you have a number for him or are you still using Mark? Ive tried ringing Mark but his phone is turned off.

Thanks in advance.

Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 drave

get a cow man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cpt Beefheart

AlisonN wrote: »
    Hi, this is a message for Cpt Beefheart, I had Mark as my milkman until about 2wks ago when I had a man call to the door to tell me he had taken over the round. Im trying to contact this man cos i dont remember his name and he didnt give me any contact information. If you dont mind, would you have a number for him or are you still using Mark? Ive tried ringing Mark but his phone is turned off.

Thanks in advance.

Alison

It was all very confusing for a week or two, and i am still not sure what happened to Mark. We've gone with the new guy who took over and he seems fine. His name is Terry 087 9656670.

Advertisement