Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowcast Sun - Lucid; Dreamscape; Remedy; (New Album)

Options
  • 13-05-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭

Saw this today, seems heavier than their past CDs. As usual they've got it for free download on their website. Anyone who hasn't heard this band should definitely check them out, the only way I can describe them is Godspeed You! Black Emperor mixed with Meshuggah

You can checkout tracks on their myspace www.myspace.com/shadowcastsun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

And these guys aren't more popular why? The album is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I be liking what I hear. MP3guy, were you plugging this on Mike Portnoy forums too?

Hang on....they be your band I bet? EDIT 2: hang on, from your sig, its not, don't mind me. These guys are good....very very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Yeah there's a few fans over there on the portnoy forums. I remember they were sending out CDs to people for free when they released their first album.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I shall buy stuff when I have money then.

Advertisement