Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E52

Options
  • 13-05-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi Boardsies, looking for some advice.Am looking for a replacement for my n95. Have bought a htc hd2 and am not impressed.:( Phone is just for general use. Would like good battery life good camera good reception, dont want a touch screen. Am looking at the e52 and wondered does anyone know what its like. Am also looking at the n6700 and the x6. Would like to stay with nokia, any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance,
    Ollie.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

My n95 8GB broke. I was gonna get an e52 to replace it but having tried one out was unimpressed with the camera compared with n95. Would you try a second hand n95? That's what I did.

I'm not too familiar with the other two you mention - I've not used them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭OllieNorth

Thanks for the quick reply random, was thinking about another 95 from e-bay, only complaint about the 95 was its bulk every thing else super so i was looking for something a little slimmer. Thanks again, Ollie.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I didn't like the N97 either. It was bulky too and horrible touch screen (but that maybe is just me). I found the interface very slow too.

Can't help you with the n95 bulk. Have you had a look on www.gsmarena.com? Use their search feature to pick your specs and see what it comes up with too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Why not look for E72, it has a 5mp autofocus camera with decent enough flash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

What did you not like about the htc hd2 that the N95 did better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

My dad was thinking of buying the e52 at christmas but when we got talking to the salesman in the vodafone shop he said the phone was horrible to use and was basically a pile of dirt.....maybe it was his last day or he didn't work on commission but we took the advice and steered clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Reviews of it are ok. But I don't like Nokia's.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

I got one a few weeks ago.
    Still working my way around it, but it's great so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. I am getting about 5-6 days between charges. I have had no problems with connection/reception for either voice calls or internet. Gps is good as long as you get a fix before you start moving above 10-15 mph but the voice directions are an optional extra. The camera is not to bad as long as you don't try zooming while you are filming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FonezOnline

i would recommend the nokia e52 or the nokia e72, they are both a very good phone and as asellers point of view i have had no complaints from customers who purchased either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement