Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place To Buy Memory Cards?

Options
  • 13-05-2010 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

Right got my HD2 so now need a decent memory card...

Looking for a 32GB class 6 MicroSD. ( i want a class 6 cause i usually update my music and movies on the phone quite often and it used to piss me off with low transfer rates on Class 2)

Looked on eBay (can only find 16GB with 6 speed) and google'd a few sites but cant seem to find anything beside reviews...

Any one bought one before or know a good site or shop?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Have you tried mymemory.co.uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Have you tried mymemory.co.uk?

yeah checked but no luck...only 32GB card is class 2 :mad:

ive seen on forums that it the class 4 atleast was meant to be out in the 2nd half but i cant even find a class 4 :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Have you tried Elara?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I just checked compare.ie and you are going to find it very hard to get a class 6 and if you do you will pay through the nose for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

I just checked compare.ie and you are going to find it very hard to get a class 6 and if you do you will pay through the nose for it.

yeah i know :( compare.ie is rubbish...just gives ya alot of results on cards with lower memory :S might just get a 16GB with a decent speed...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

try

http://www.shop4memory.com/default.asp

they are based in Kildare with free postage and next day delivery

Advertisement