Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband, anyone having issues.

• 13-05-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi all,

I swapped from BT to Eircom about one 8 months ago, since swapping my internet has been perfect. Far from the bad service I got with BT.

I am on the 3mb package. But over the last few days the service has been unreliable. Internet went off for hours on Tuesday night. I have been getting poor dl speeds at times. Used to be around 2600kbs download at magnet speedtest. Now at times its around 500 - 1000.

Is anyone else having issues. I have exceeded my monthly download limit for the past 2 months. Does Eircom do anything to your connection if you do this?. They have not charged any extra, even though it says on their webpage they can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 zeldo

Also suffering terrible eircom broadbans speeds the last few days. North county Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭drakshug

7 mbit package. Co.Kildare.
    Speeds are fine but the zyxel modem router is a pita. Going to get a netgear after pay day. That stock router is the cause of a lot of problems.

Advertisement