Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus 10% off..

Options
  • 13-05-2010 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

I posted this on Bargain Alerts but i know not everyone views that section. This might be of interest to some here.

Basically if i recommend someone, all i need is email address ye will get a 10% discount code via email off zooplus and i will get points or money off. I know i gain from this too but 10% is a decent discount biggrin.gif
    Invite a friend to try out zooplus.

As a customer, you know exactly what kind of advantages zooplus has to offer. Share these benefits with friends and relatives by sending them a zooplus recommendation e-mail with a 10% welcome coupon!

For every successful recommendation, you'll receive a bonus of 150 zooPlusPoints, which can be redeemed in the Bonus Shop, or a £3 coupon.

If anyone is interested PM me and will give zoolpus your email addy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Aw I've already bought stuff from Zooplus so I don't think I'd get the coupon. I <3 Zooplus though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

morganafay wrote: »
    Aw I've already bought stuff from Zooplus so I don't think I'd get the coupon. I <3 Zooplus though :D

Could give it a shot?!

I love it too have ordered a few times. Had bit of trouble last order with two dog cages (for chinchillas in my case lol) plastic tray broke etc and they were fantastic sent out two new ones and then arranged for the broken ones to be sent back once news arrived safely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

This would be great! I was considering ordering lots of food off zooplus, so ten per cent off would be great! I'll PM you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

i-digress wrote: »
    This would be great! I was considering ordering lots of food off zooplus, so ten per cent off would be great! I'll PM you :D

Done for you ;)

Advertisement