Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3Like Home -Australia

Options
  • 13-05-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests I'm trying to find out can you use a 3pay phone in Australia, roam on 3 Australia and only pay what I do at home? It says on the 3 site you can use 3Like Home on 3 Pay but on another page says its 1.75 per min to make a call.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

3 like home has always been bill only in Australia if im not mistaken, even since launch day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Thats quite possible and tbh I thought myself it was but shows up as a prepay 3Like Home country but typically Customer Care couldn't answer the question for me. Thanks Davy. Just looking for a cheap way for friends to use an Irish number for free incoming calls while in OZ

Advertisement