Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which network and plan?

Options
  • 13-05-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place, mods move as necessary :)

I've looked for ages and can't find what I want, but reckon I may have missed something.
    I'm looking for a plan, on any network, that would ideally give me free any network texts and at the very least of 250mb of data, preferably 1GB or more. and a few minutes thrown in for good measure. That pretty much has to be a bill plan which is fine, although 30 day notice is almost a must. A pre pay plan would be fine, minutes could be just the remaining credit topped up for free texts.

I'm currently on meteor with 30 day notice, 50 min, 50 texts and 250mb of data for €15 a month. I'd be willing to pay around €20-30.

As I said, I have looked myself, but I think a second or third pair of eyes would be no harm! I noticed the meteor smart plan I think, which is 200 minutes and 200 texts with 1GB of data for €30. it's good but more texts would be great and not a big thing but it's a little over kill on the minutes, 100 would be fine!

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

alexlyons wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place, mods move as necessary :)

I've looked for ages and can't find what I want, but reckon I may have missed something.
    I'm looking for a plan, on any network, that would ideally give me free any network texts and at the very least of 250mb of data, preferably 1GB or more. and a few minutes thrown in for good measure. That pretty much has to be a bill plan which is fine, although 30 day notice is almost a must. A pre pay plan would be fine, minutes could be just the remaining credit topped up for free texts.

I'm currently on meteor with 30 day notice, 50 min, 50 texts and 250mb of data for €15 a month. I'd be willing to pay around €20-30.

As I said, I have looked myself, but I think a second or third pair of eyes would be no harm! I noticed the meteor smart plan I think, which is 200 minutes and 200 texts with 1GB of data for €30. it's good but more texts would be great and not a big thing but it's a little over kill on the minutes, 100 would be fine!

Thanks for any help.

im on smart 30 with meteor...200 mins and texts + 1GB allowance and 30 quid to waste...considering meteor rates are cheap i doubt you would run over the limit :) though otherwise to that 3 Prepay is your best for you...free texts and weekend calls + some amount of internet usage...

if your willing to go to 40 quid 02 has the best unlimited internet + free calls and texts

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement