Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Hire

Options
  • 13-05-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Would anyone know of a rental company that dont require you have your license for 12 months or even 2 years?

Im off to Galway in June with the girlfriend and want to rent a car instead of taking the van ive been given with the job, comfort is a must on that long drive..

The problem tho for the likes of hertz and avis is despite ive been driving for 4 years i only got my full license in December and even though ive never had a crash or incident they wont even look at me.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anto86

did u try enterprise iv only a provisional and iv rented two cars from them i crashed my own car in the ice there a while ago and needed a replacement and they gave me one no bother

• Registered Users Posts: 14 robertj3003

Thanks Anto. Ill give them a shout.

Advertisement