Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitman Training - Business IT Diploma with Web Design

Options
  • 14-05-2010 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone here has done this course and how they found it to be? Any feedback would be great thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PitmanTrainAdv

Hi Fluke, I'm the Course Advisor with Pitman Cork and Tralee, can i help you with any questions you might have on the course? I would of course be more than happy to give you a demo on how our training works and go over course content etc over a coffee with you if that would be agreeable to you at some point... Hopefully a student might come back to you with their perspective also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi Fluke, I'm the Course Advisor with Pitman Cork and Tralee, can i help you with any questions you might have on the course? I would of course be more than happy to give you a demo on how our training works and go over course content etc over a coffee with you if that would be agreeable to you at some point... Hopefully a student might come back to you with their perspective also :)

Hi,

as you are an official representative for a business, can you contact daragh@boards.ie as soon as possible.

Please do not post any more information until you do this.

Thanks,

TD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

fluke wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone here has done this course and how they found it to be? Any feedback would be great thanks :)

I was wondering the same thing... I have a meeting on Monday 21/6/10 with a course advisor in Dublin CC to go over the course/content/fees etc

Was hoping to find some info here before I go so anything at all would be helpful,

Cheers IPAM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 geronimo4evr

Hi, does anyone know how much these courses at pitman cost?. I am looking to upskill cuz my CV is lookin pretty light atm and am on somewhat of a budget.Any info would be much appreciated.

I went for an interview and prices depend

For business IT and web design it was over €2000, you can do the modules seperate but ya have to do them all to get a cert,
    BTW its a pitman cert, not sure how recognised they are. Web design seemed out dated also

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 geronimo4evr

Thanks for that IPAM.Its a lot for a cert that may not even be recognized.I called earlier and got an interview.I just hope they dont throw me out their door when they realize I wont be spending that much!:)

There are about 8 modules, the more you do the cheaper it gets,

starts at about €350 each then they throw in some "specials" and if you register before this super special deadline ya get somethin free...

TBH I didnt think it was a great place,im gonna try DBS and go from there

Also with pitman its an audio course, ya dont have an actual lectuer, instead you do the course and if you run into trouble ya ask for help

Hope this helps, PM for more info ;)

Advertisement