Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC - Digital+

Options
  • 14-05-2010 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Does anybody have this service from UPC and if so is it any good.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

Oh, I didn't think it was available in this area yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭EMPM

I just assumed that it would be available. Do you not just get a different box installed.

EMPM wrote: »
    I just assumed that it would be available. Do you not just get a different box installed.

From what little i know about it, I thought they had to do some upgrade on their network. It's google time now for me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Dr.Silly wrote: »
    Oh, I didn't think it was available in this area yet ?

It's available in Charlesland. Not sure about the rest of Greystones.

it's not available in delgany wood anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

I have UPC Dig+ many months. Possibly 9-12 months! It's good, sometimes can be a 'no signal' pop up but never lasts long. It's Alot better now than at first.

It's great be able to record and fast etc for five euro extra!

Edit: CLWood

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DJFM

I've had it since last Christmas or so and it works fine. There's the odd glitch every now and again but I don't think this is down to the '+' functionality - just a general UPC glitch every so often. Defo worth the fiver extra!
    If you want to upgrade, UPC generally come out to your house, take the old box, give you the new box and make sure all the channels you're subscribed to are coming through.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭EMPM

i was just on to UPC and it is available, they are coming out on wed to hook me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

One thing i will say is that if your used to Sky Plus you will find it a pretty poor comparrison.

Also tis some cheek charging €5 per month for UPC+ when they also charge the same amount for their UPC+ HD box.....not available in charlesland.

Advertisement