Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtics

Options
  • 14-05-2010 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Fabulous series from the green team to beat the Cavs. Just finished watching it all there. Rondo was great all series, KG looks like he could be back to being a real defensive and offensive powerhouse. We even got some help from our notoriously weak bench with Tony Allen playing really well, especially last night in Game 6. His jam over (Jameson maybe but not sure) was class.

Magic look very impressive but I have my hopes up now...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

COME ON THE CELTICS

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

seriously loved this.....and people said Rondo wasnt good enough :P i f'in love the guy!!!!!!!!! Pierce only had one good game in the series too...if he steps it up for the Magic series we could suprise them too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

I'm pleased for the Celtics but can we be careful with spoilers, particularly in thread titles?

I hadn't watched the game, but when I saw this title of this thread the morning after game 6, it was pretty obvious who'd won.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

padraig_f wrote: »
    I'm pleased for the Celtics but can we be careful with spoilers, particularly in thread titles?

I hadn't watched the game, but when I saw this title of this thread the morning after game 6, it was pretty obvious who'd won.
    I've edited the title now.

If people can try to leave their thread title a bit vague so as not to give away results that'd be great, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Apologies guys, I didn't think about that at all, sorry again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

No problem. With the Celtics leading wire-to-wire, the result seemed rarely in doubt anyway. The played some good stuff in the last two games of the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

celtics have not impressed me this year
    watched the game v the magics last night very closely
    analysed it after in detail
    neither of these two teams will win the championship this year

• Registered Users Posts: 38,278 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

conno16 wrote: »
    celtics have not impressed me this year
    watched the game v the magics last night very closely
    analysed it after in detail
    neither of these two teams will win the championship this year
    You can't just leave it like that.

Go through you analysis and tell us how you came to this conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

The result was excellent from the Celtics but what did worry me was that even with the Magic playing horrible the Celtics still had a tense last 10 mins trying to hold on.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

lol at analysing the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Saying the Celtics wont win the championship that outstraight is madness...there better than the 2008 championship winning team, Rondo is owning these playoffs this year.....and people doubted me when i said he should have been picked to play in the all-star game just before they picked the reserves :) i was right then and even more right now :) CELTICS FTW :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Emelio

is it possible that lebron james move to boston?
    this could be dream move i feel

Advertisement