Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMS Grinds

Options
  • 14-05-2010 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am in the Cork area and I am looking for a grind in CMS. I have developed a few websites but have only been using basic HTML.

Anyone interested??

Erictheking00

Comments

What CMS platform do you want to learn?
    What do you need to know? Installation? Administration? Templating? Plugin/module development?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 erictheking00

I am not sure what CMS platform I want to learn. Anyone really.. I would generally develop in ASP.net.

I just want to know how to create a simple webpage with CMS so pages can be edited by users simply. And also use my own design on the website

I am not sure what CMS platform I want to learn. Anyone really.. I would generally develop in ASP.net.

I just want to know how to create a simple webpage with CMS so pages can be edited by users simply. And also use my own design on the website

I'm focused on PHP and PHP based CMS platforms, but the principles are the same whatever the platform. You could start with the documentation for your system of choice - most of the big ones are very well documented, and you can find books on Amazon. If you really need a tutor, I might be able to help you, depending on location, etc.

Advertisement