Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Section 4 of European Firearms Pass

Options
  • 14-05-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, Can anyone clarify what the Section 4 (page 6) of a European Firearms Pass (EFP) is used for & should contain (reading what I can find online does not really give the detail).
    Background; last year got EFP for 2 firearms; section 3 had two entries 3.1 & 3.2, section 4 had two entries corresponding to details for these firearms. I've had my pass updated with new licensing period & changed ammo limit on first firearm (which necessitated deletion of line 3.1 & a new line entry i.e. 3.3). Section 4 did not have any changes or new entries.
    So should section 4 have additional entries or were those of last year in error?
    Is there something online which I could reference if needed?
    Thanks Joe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Hi Joe,

Some answers in Bold

Hi, Can anyone clarify what the Section 4 (page 6) of a European Firearms Pass (EFP) is used for & should contain (reading what I can find online does not really give the detail).

As fas as I am aware it is for the period of validity of your Firearms Licenses

Background; last year got EFP for 2 firearms; section 3 had two entries 3.1 & 3.2, section 4 had two entries corresponding to details for these firearms.

Section 4 should contain details of when the licesnes for section 3.1 etc expire

I've had my pass updated with new licensing period & changed ammo limit on first firearm (which necessitated deletion of line 3.1 & a new line entry i.e. 3.3). Section 4 did not have any changes or new entries.

Section 4 should also have new line entries relaed to all Firearms from and to.

So should section 4 have additional entries or were those of last year in error?

Those of last year were fine, but have now expired, so new ones required.
    Is there something online which I could reference if needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 joecoie

Hi Scalachi, seems like I have another trip to the FO to have EFP corrected in this respect. Thanks, Joe.

Advertisement