Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Kodak Easyshare V550

• 14-05-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi, I have a problem with connecting my Kodak to our PC. The USB cord won't connect into the camera (it fitted perfectly just a few weeks ago, and it's definitely the one I used before). The USB link itself connects into the computer okay, but the tiny connection for the camera itself just refuses to go in. It has always been okay in the past, but now it only goes in about a millimeter. It appears that, somehow, the area where the chord goes into the camera has blocked itself.
    The best I could get from Yahoo was to use a toothpick (sigh) and Kodak made me press lots of buttons on the phone (recorded prompts) before disconnecting me with no explanation or speaking to someone.

Thanks in advance,
    Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

brian1991 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a problem with connecting my Kodak to our PC. The USB cord won't connect into the camera (it fitted perfectly just a few weeks ago, and it's definitely the one I used before). The USB link itself connects into the computer okay, but the tiny connection for the camera itself just refuses to go in. It has always been okay in the past, but now it only goes in about a millimeter. It appears that, somehow, the area where the chord goes into the camera has blocked itself.
    The best I could get from Yahoo was to use a toothpick (sigh) and Kodak made me press lots of buttons on the phone (recorded prompts) before disconnecting me with no explanation or speaking to someone.

Thanks in advance,
    Brian

Good light, magnifying glass and a toothpick. Look for broken part of
    the USB plug or any other alien object in the camera socket. Next,
    look for broken parts of the camera socket in the USB plug.

Although you are sure that it is the right cable, check , check and
    check again. Our house is full of almost identical USB cables.

Advertisement