Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirror Door Roller

• 14-05-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭

I have a wardrobe with two sliding mirror doors from floor to ceiling (Door Height 7' 11").

At some point one of the rollers came off the track & was left aside with the intention of fitting it again. Over time I've mislaid the roller & now that I'm ready to fix it I'm short one roller.

Does anyone know where (or even have an old one for sale) I might get a replacement roller or a set of exactly the same type? (Galway City)

The only markings on them if of any use is ACME 4012

Roller - Front View

rollerfrontview.jpg

Roller - Rear View

rollerrearview2.jpg

The only other alternative is to replace the two doors but the problem there is that they only sell them 89" in height & mine are Approx 95" so I'd need to revamp the opening to reduce the six inch slack, I'm hoping to avoid that hassle.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement