Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FS: Polar CS200 Bike Computer

• 14-05-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Asking: 60 euro or best offer (100 new from CSS)

Reason for sale: Upgrading.

I have been happily using this for nearly 2 years. Good computer, sometimes tempermental (turn off Auto-stop if doing any slow climbing!) but overall it's been pretty good. In terms of entry level computers for racing or more serious training it fits the bill, and at 60 euro it's a good investment. Comes with manual, heart rate strap and speed sensor.

I'll stick up a photo later on. There is a small scratch on the screen, mostly cosmetic, it certainly doesn't make the screen harder to read.

Based in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

I'll offer asking, but won't have any money for a couple of weeks. If you don't want to wait that's fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

abcdggs wrote: »
    I'll offer asking, but won't have any money for a couple of weeks. If you don't want to wait that's fine.

Cool, I can accept the offer, give you the computer and you can just give me the money when you get it? I won't be using it anyway and I'm pretty sure you are trustworthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Cool, I can accept the offer, give you the computer and you can just give me the money when you get it? I won't be using it anyway and I'm pretty sure you are trustworthy.
    Thanks for that, just finishing up exams at the moment so it'll be next week before i can sort out collection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

abcdggs wrote: »
    Thanks for that, just finishing up exams at the moment so it'll be next week before i can sort out collection.

Ah exams, of course. No worries so, I'm not in a rush to sell it. I'll stick up a photo later on anyway so you can make sure you want it. If you are still happy to buy it then I'll store it away for you (need it for the weekend, just the computer, I don't use the HR much).

Advertisement