Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

market for visual modding? (vinyl)

• 14-05-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

just wondering if there is any kind of market out there for customised skins for xbox/ps3 . i did mine with a jack daniels logo and i love it. what are peoples thoughts on this? :) .. im not advertising anything here so please dont ask .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I don't think the skins on the xbox 360 look great as it is too blocky although I have seen some really nice ones on youtube, the playstation on the other hand has some really nice skins that go well with the curves!

Any pics of your xbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Does anyone know anywhere that will take an image you send and make a skin out of it >?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

ill post up the pics of my laptop and xbox a.s.a.p .. well im looking to make skins for people but want to know the demand if ye know what i mean

here is my xbox and laptop..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I tried skinning an Xbox before but it looked cack.. Have skinned a few laptops n iphones etc. I use Gelaskins for that, they're the business

• Advertisement

yeah i seen them gelaskins on ipods, theyre neat... the ones i did are more like the kind you get on rear windscreens on cars etc..

Advertisement