Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Kerosene price

Options
  • 14-05-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Contacted 2 companies today to get kerosene today for €200 corrib oil offered me 235l and claddagh oil ofeered me 250l
    this time 2 months ago I got 275l for €200 from corrib

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

Barrel of oil has gone from 55 to 75 this year.

BTW : its may, the weather getting warmer, stick you 200 quid back in your pocket and forget about buying any oil till at least oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

also the green robery carbon tax is now up and runing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Paid 70c a litre from Suttons just before they brought in the carbon tax. Pricey relative to last year but we need it to heat our water. Got 1000 litres so hopefully that'll do us for the rest of the year; well; most of it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

alibabba wrote: »
    Barrel of oil has gone from 55 to 75 this year.

BTW : its may, the weather getting warmer, stick you 200 quid back in your pocket and forget about buying any oil till at least oct.

Nights are still quite chilly still need hot water what am I suppossed to do untill october?

Advertisement