Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cornish Pastrys

Options
  • 14-05-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the best of these in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

Hi there, I don't know if they are any good but you could try Hamleys Cornish Pasties on Dawson Street or Lr. Pembroke Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

There's a cornish pasty place in Temple Bar that opened up a while back, they do the best cornish pasties I've had in a long time. I can't remember the name but it's on that little narrow alleway that joins Temple Bar Square to the quays, just round the corner from Regents barbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's a dedicated shop towards the southern end of Dawson Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 irishstu

It's called http://hanleyspasties.com/ - I just had a traditional one for lunch and it was lovely. Fills you up and it's a fiver for one of them and a drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Have to agree with Hanleys.

Lovely pasties.

Fiver for a pasty and coffee as well makes for a decent lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

In my earlier post I didn't realise the place in Temp Bar is run by the same guy as Dawson St.

Advertisement