Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to swap my NYC apt for Co. Cork accom in June/July

Options
  • 14-05-2010 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

I travel to Ireland often and am looking to be there for a few weeks at the end of June and first half of July. My boyfriend lives in Cork, but I can't stay there with his roommates. I'm looking for something in Kinsale or Cork city- or possibly elsewhere near Cork. Ideally, I'd like to trade my space for yours- let's swap! I have a great loft space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn right on the East River with bridge views.

I would very much appreciate if you would pass this along to anyone who may be interested.

You can reach me at expoze@hotmail.com and please be sure to write Cork/NYC swap in the subject line.

Many thanks,
    Julia

Advertisement