Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beard trim & bazzer in Cork

Options
  • 14-05-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a decent spot in Cork (near city) that does a good bazzer and beard trim? I have only recently grown my beard and need to get myself a trim for next weekend and am looking to try something a little stylish and different with it.
    Also, how much does a bazzer and trim cost or where are there bargains to be found?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'm not male or from Cork, so I'm afraid i can't help, but what is a bazzer? I'm curious now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

A bazzer is cork slang meaning to get your head shaved e.g "Awh boi, ya gotta bazzer." Sometimes it can just refer to a haircut in general though.

To be honest I netiher have a beard, or get my head shaved so I have no idea where to reccommend I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

E European girls run a place in Daunt Square with cheap hair cut mon- thurs,

Advertisement