Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flavoured Tobacco

Options
  • 14-05-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

So I had asked in the dublin city forum a while ago with no luck and seen this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055813451 but that was mainly about flavouring your own tobacco.

What I'm looking for is flavoured cherry, menthol or cherry menthol mixed loose tobacco. I used to smoke these exclusively in Belfast but just can't find it down here and have resorted to smoking Superkings menthol cigarettes.
    Have tried the two shops (can't remember the names) at the bottom of Grafton street that sell pipes etc. with no luck.
    Any help would be great thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Have never seen cheery tobacco for sale in Dublin, nor Menthol as loose tobacco. The closest thing I've seen to it would be filters that have a menthol flavour in the filter itself. Think it was Swan that did them but no idea if they're still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 HarleyQuinn

Yeah I forgot to mention the filters. Even they would do if anybody knows anywhere selling them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Ya can get flavoured papers aswell,they make it taste..fruity:p
    I deffinetly seen watermelon and cherry ones somewhere before anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Yeah I forgot to mention the filters.
    Even they would do if anybody knows anywhere selling them.

surely the shops in temple bar/??

tobacconist on talbot street...desmonds?? sells RONSON lighters..

lucky duffys on parnell street.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 HarleyQuinn

thebullkf wrote: »
    surely the shops in temple bar/??

tobacconist on talbot street...desmonds?? sells RONSON lighters..

lucky duffys on parnell street.....

Ah good stuff thanks for the reply. Will give them a go on Monday. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭bananabunch

Ah good stuff thanks for the reply. Will give them a go on Monday. Cheers!

I am also looking for menthol filters as have just started smoking rollies. Did you have any luck finding them in Dublin?

Advertisement