Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed erasmus closing date

Options
  • 14-05-2010 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Im doing a humanities course and only found out before christmas that it was compulsory for my course to go on erasmus. i have been waiting since i was 15 to get an operation on my leg(its not life threatening but i do get alot of pain and have been looking forward to having it corrected) erasmus right now just isnt an option and i really cant go overseas for 3 months and fall off the radar of doctors and surgeons.Does anyone know is there any exceptions granted for erasmus? whether it be medical or financial? i have lived over seas and attended primary school outside of europe if will this help in my case? as i was so certain of not going on erasmus i completly missed the application date for anywhere does this mean im basicly screwed if they dont grant an exemption?

Thanx in advance and advice is greatly appriciated
    hope exams are going well for people!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

id get onto the education offier asap and she / he will point you in the right direction

Advertisement