Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bandmates Wanted - Dublin - Nu-Metal/Alternative Metal

Options
  • 14-05-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Band Name: None (As of yet)

Band Genre: Nu-Metal/Alternative Metal (Originals)

Band Location: Dublin

Influences:
    Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Trapt, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead

Positions Available: Lead Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer, Rapper/Backing Vocalist (if interest shown), DJ (if interest shown)

Desired Skill Level: Any, really. Just starting out myself, so I can't be picky. If you could follow the tracks on the link below that'd be a plus!

Desired Age Range: preferably 18-25 (Though I won't turn down anyone who's not), male/female

Available Sound Samples: http://www.myspace.com/hesht1 (Recording equipment comprises of a USB microphone and a PC, so don't expect very high quality. I'm singing and playing guitar for those ones)

Additional Info: I'm a 21 year old male singer who's been looking for a band for a while now. Apparently I'm too bad for a good band and too good for a band band, so I thought; why not make a new one? I've been playing guitar for almost a year, and singing for a lot longer. I've been writing songs for a few years. Not that they're all that great, but I occassionally get a few gems from them. I have no previous band experience, but I've really wanted to join or form one for a while. I've sung in front of crowds before, only about 50 people or so, max, as a lead singer. I managed to get them singing along, so that's a plus for crowd interaction.

There's also a Rhythm Guitarist from Maynooth interested in forming the band.

Samples of some song lyrics I have written: http://hesht.deviantart.com/gallery/#Songs

Comments

Advertisement