Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infractions

Options
  • 14-05-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

I just noted the infractions tad on my profile. I have only ever had the one and that was reversed when I appealed it. As my appeal was sucessful, can I have it removed from my profile?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, it cannot be removed, it is marked as reversed.

Just remember that nobody else can see it, apart from moderators that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    No, it cannot be removed, it is marked as reversed.

Just remember that nobody else can see it, apart from moderators that is.

That's a lot of you know what in my opinion. That not directed at you personally, it was reversed for a reason, that being it was deemed to be wrong, other wise why reverse it.

As I said I think that this is wrong, I should either of had the infraction or not, in my opinion again as it was the latter not the former I see no reason to record it.

However, I know the world is not always going to agree with my opinions, and thanks for answering the question. I noted after I posted it that it could be seen like a demand, it wasn't it was just a question. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

While I agree it is not an ideal situation, I believe it is more to do with the way the Boards.ie software is written, rather than a rule implemented by the site Admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    While I agree it is not an ideal situation, I believe it is more to do with the way the Boards.ie software is written, rather than a rule implemented by the site Admins.

Cheers, as I said I'm not happy with it, but life is too short to be caught up with stuff like this. Anyway at least I know what the story with is. Thanks again.

Advertisement