Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day of Champions May 22nd

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Orim wrote: »
    The tournaments will kick off at two o'clock if there is 16 entrants. Otherwise I will wait for three o'clock to try and get 16 entrants. At three o'clock they will kick off regardless of numbers.

As for what time to get there, it doesn't matter. Im going to be heading in for between 12 and 1.

@Kneecap : Nice, good work as always. Sisko DOC is the side panel for upcoming tournaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Cool well I have to be in town today so I'll bring my stick and pop into this. ST ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Not going to be able to make it in today. Hope it all goes well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

stuck at home doing some boring ****, was looking forward to some st and marvel.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Cheers on organising that Dan. Had a blast, :eek: stupid broken marvel characters

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Well, I had a great day.

Still not feeling blaz blue at all tbh.

Marvel was sooooo much fun. Think I'm going to sink some time into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Good games today to everyone i played and well done Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Well done to Joe for makin' some dough.
    Good fun tourney set that. Had a laugh bringing my Tager out in BB and running my blue boys out in MvC (Megaman, Commando and Cable ftw)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Cheers Dan greatly run and highly enjoyed, looking forward to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Thanks to everyone who came out and played. It worked out better then I could of have imagined. I'll try to write it up for SFIE but I don't know if I have enough to make it good.

Congratz to Voa, Ramza, Xinkai and Merlin for winning tournaments.
    And gratz to Joe for doing top 3 in 3 games and taking all the money :p

It's all about Marvel now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Props again Dan, I had great fun today

Always great getting some ST sets in

Props to blag for a great fight in the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Sorry I missed this guys I got really ****ing wasted last night (hence my last post in this thread) and I was dead today.

Advertisement