Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d dot game heroes ps3

Options
  • 14-05-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

anyone know if this is out in ireland yet ? i went to gamestop and they never heard of it but the release date was aparently the 12th may from what i could find

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Yeah it's out today, Atlus games are notoriously hard to find though, try ringing around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Gamestop, Xtravision and Smyths didn't stock it, Game only got one copy in each store,I got my one in HMV in Blanchardstown today, they got four in,should be the same stock level in each HMV. Only €40 BTW, Game were charging €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

bah this f***in sucks probaly not worth going into town then dout there'd be any copys around. The two game's i want demon souls and this and its near impossible to get :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭xeni

Lone Stone wrote: »
    bah this f***in sucks probaly not worth going into town then dout there'd be any copys around. The two game's i want demon souls and this and its near impossible to get :(

Yeh, I have to say I was shocked when after checking all game shops in blanch on Friday and not finding it anywhere I went back to Game and asked if or when they'll have it and I got a puzzled looked. Fortunately a friend is also working there and he knew what im talking about. Turned out they only had like 2 copies somewhere in the back....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

If you don't have a credit card to order online (a friend said the cheapest he saw it for online was £27 on Amazon), the best thing to do is just ring the shops directly. Don't bother ringing Argos, they didn't even have it on their system and Smyths didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I eventually got my copy in the Henry Street branch of HMV, not sure if there were any remaining.

Keep persevering though, it's a great game and is rare enough that it might be worth a few quid some day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

I had really high hopes for this game but it only seems to be getting average reviews. Has anyone read otherwise?

Advertisement