Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Azzzuri Factory

• 14-05-2010 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,644 ✭✭✭✭

Can u go into the Azzuri Factory in Kilcohan and buy jerseys there. Dont want to be charged the shipping charge when i order online lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

Yes you can buy in their factory shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 razbee

ye u can go straight in and buy jerseys and any other type of azzuri gear,might be bit cheaper to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Where exactly are they located?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Drive up past the greyhound track towards Kilcohan, turn right before 1st entrance to Avondale and i thinks its the 3rd building down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Does anyone know if any of the gear is cheaper than in the shops?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

It's the same price, their customer service is excellent, above and beyond what you'd expect.

My son was going on a sporting tour with his club and his pair of tracksuit bottoms didn't fit properly. I phoned up to see if they had more of them in his size but they didn't have any in stock. As his flight was very early the next day they prioritised making a pair for him. We picked them up just before closing and we were very impressed by the service we got.

Advertisement