Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do u guys think about National College of Ireland?

Options
  • 14-05-2010 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,ya guys..Need little helps here..

Trying to work as hard as I can for my Leaving Cert..

My first option for my CAO is buisiness..

I want to stay in Dublin next year..

My guidance teacher kinda insipre me to apply for business course over there.It is a very small college..

what do u guys think about that college..

MM..Kinda disapponited..

Pleazzzzzz..Spill the beans..:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I have heard the teaching it is a good college and the teaching is pretty good aswell. But I was talking to someone who went there and he said the social scene is pretty poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I've heard mixed reviews.

I'd go for somewhere like DIT or IADT first tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Flaker4!

Ive been going there 3 years now. I think its Great
    Unknown13 is correct in saying its a good teaching college. As class sizes arent huge you arent just a number.

The social life is good. Things are always going on. But its up to you to get involved.
    I myself am in a few clubs and socs and find we do loads. It is good. And once ya get to know the people in your class people will start to org nights out in Dublin and stuff.
    Mystery tour is always a good laugh too.

X

Advertisement