Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkwell Tattoo studio

• 14-05-2010 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭

Am thinking of getting my 1st tattoo at Inkwell Tattoo studio anyone used them are they ok? Have had a look at the artists portfolio and think Mark might be best. Any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Jennypops

Hey,

I recently went to Mark for a fairly big tattoo, its a across my chest and was incorporating a tattoo that was already there. Mark is GREAT, I can honestly say I have no complaints. He was really sound, none of the bull**** that I have had in other places. I have quite a few tattoos and for the last couple of years had only gone to one artist but felt a change was needed due to an evergrowing sense of feeling a bit uncomfortable with him.
    Inkwell is really relaxed, the staff are really friendly and its all just a lovely experience in there.
    Most importantly the tattoo is perfect- I couldnt love it more (though I do have to get it finished off!!)

Highly recommend Inkwell and in particular Mark, give them a shout and have a chat and I am sure he will look after you.

Jen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

Cheers Jen will do

Advertisement