Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Boots

Options
  • 14-05-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭

I just wanted to post a query re where's a good place in Dublin to buy football boots??? Champion and Lifestyle and those places are feckin terrible. I don't want yellow, purple or any other ridiclous coloured boots.

I used to use the soccer shop on george's street but they're closed. I looked around town but the selection is abysmal!!! I'm not looking to clog up the forum or start pointless threads, but I figured this could be a great place to get some suggestions.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I have changed the title of this thread and moved it here.

Dub13

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's one on Cathedral St just off O'Connell St opposite the entrance to Revenue. Very similar to the old Soccer Shop on Georges St, haven't been in it in a good year or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

There's one on Cathedral St just off O'Connell St opposite the entrance to Revenue. Very similar to the old Soccer Shop on Georges St, haven't been in it in a good year or so.

cheers, but it's crap. I was in it the other day. It only had about 6 pairs of boots to choose from. To be honest, I'm probably just gonna buy online, which is a shame as I wanted to buy at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭DublinRunnerJoe

ianuss wrote: »
    cheers, but it's crap. I was in it the other day. It only had about 6 pairs of boots to choose from. To be honest, I'm probably just gonna buy online, which is a shame as I wanted to buy at home

try Elverys

Advertisement