Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anytime Goalscorer Value Market

Options
  • 14-05-2010 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

First off thanks to ValueSeeker for making people aware of this a couple of days ago on another thread. I've monitored closely since then with good success and most importantly the value around is tremendous.

Obviously oddschecker will be your first port of call.

So if anyone seeks out anything in any world league, don't be scared to make it known.

I'll knock one up to begin the thread.

Theo Robinson (Huddersfield) 9/4 Ladbrokes.

Generally a 15/8 chance and as a low as 11/8 with VC.

Robinson has netted 4 goals in his last 4 home matches and Huddersfield have scored more than 2 goals in 15 of their 23 home matches this season.

Millwall have only kept a clean sheet in 3 of their last 16 away matches.

Millwall will be likely be without their main striker, Morison, so their tactics might change to a 4-5-1 formation which will give Huddersfield plenty of possession.

Excellent value for a player in hot form.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭ValueSeeker

Chelsea v Pompey - Florent Malouda @ 3.05 (exchanges)

Reborn under Ancelotti and watching him in recent week's, he's making a lot of runs into the box and on the end of a lot of chances. Chelsea don't sit on leads anymore and I expect Malouda to get a handful of good chances in this 1.

Almeria v Sevilla - Kalu Uche (Make sure to check starting lineup before betting) @ 16/5 (Bwin)

Some will be aware that I tipped Uche @ 17/1 on my blog for a brace a few weeks back against Villarreal. The reason for this was the fact Villarreal play a really high line and Almeria have 1 of the paciest (if not THE paciest) front 3 in the league. I knew those 3 would get in behind and cause all sorts of problems and chances for the main man Uche. Tonight's match may take the same pattern with Sevilla under Alvarez usually adopting the same style as Villarreal and their back line can often be exposed. I'll also be having a 1 unit stake on the brace tonight for Uche @ 20/1 (assuming he starts).

Win expectation for both the aforementioned (Malouda and Uche) approximately 40% each.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Are ye doing this to level stakes?

I have my own staking system on a unit scale 1-5

I'd recommend 1.5 - 2 units on each of those bets on that scale

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Verance wrote: »
    Are ye doing this to level stakes?

I hadn't really planned on doing it to a stakes profit.

I usually bet between €25 & €50 but for arguments sake if I'll just keep a record of number of selections and win or lose ratio.

If yourself or anyone else wants to go down the proper road I'm sure others would appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

In_tuition wrote: »
    Theo Robinson (Huddersfield) 9/4 Ladbrokes.

Generally a 15/8 chance and as a low as 11/8 with VC

Non-runner :mad:

Almeria v Sevilla - Kalu Uche (Make sure to check starting lineup before betting) @ 16/5 (Bwin)

Some will be aware that I tipped Uche @ 17/1 on my blog for a brace a few weeks back against Villarreal. The reason for this was the fact Villarreal play a really high line and Almeria have 1 of the paciest (if not THE paciest) front 3 in the league. I knew those 3 would get in behind and cause all sorts of problems and chances for the main man Uche. Tonight's match may take the same pattern with Sevilla under Alvarez usually adopting the same style as Villarreal and their back line can often be exposed. I'll also be having a 1 unit stake on the brace tonight for Uche @ 20/1 (assuming he starts).

Non runner. Can't trust ESPN at all.

Advertisement