Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade-in console

Options
  • 14-05-2010 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

I have a wii and a few new games on it that I am looking to trade in against a ps3 console, where would be my best bet for a good price?

I have:

a console,
    2 controllers,
    2 nunchucks,
    Wii sports,
    Fifa10,
    New Super Mario Bros,
    Mario Kart with 2 wheels

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 the_porkchop

definetly dont go to gamestop, i got a terrible price for a psp slim €25 cash, try selling it through adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

2 nunchucks,

how Gay is the wii :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,993 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

how Gay is the wii :)

Not nearly as gay as your avatar. Everyone knows only teh geys has moustaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

I also have a similar Wii set up that I am looking to trade in - never play it. Anyone know wheres best??

Was lookin to get a xbox as I already have a PS3. Only looking for basic model as I don't need much storage capacity. Are these available as used consoles and would there be a guarantee/warranty with a used xbox console?

Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

my advice would be dont trade it!

sell it on adverts.ie for 3 reasons

1.) you will get a decent price for it.

2.)someone else will get a bargain

3.) you will help to squash brick and mortar stores command over us in the second hand market!

and believe me they own us lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement