Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Venue Ideas Please!

Options
  • 14-05-2010 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi There,

I'm organising a 50th birthday party and need suggestions of a venue to use. Here are the details to bear in mind:

-Not a meal, just a few drinks on a Saturday night.

-Party is in Dublin, preferred area Dublin City Centre/South City

-Needs to be somewhere that I can at least reserve an area for around 30 guests, does not necessarily have to be a private function room.

-Somewhere comfortable, 72 year old mother of the birthday girl will be attending, so somewhere with seated area and not crazy loud like a night club, but still somewhere with a full bar and an atomosphere, possibly even an area to maybe dance, but this is not essential.

Thanks so much, I'm only 21 so my idea of a good night is not fully relevant to the guests attending this event.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 allthings_nice

Hi streetcar,

I'm in the same situation as yourself, just wondering did you find somewhere suitable?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

allthings_nice please bear in mind that first post was made 2 years ago and the poster doesn't seem to have posted on the site since.

Advertisement