Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga - Week 38

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Malaga stay up, Tenerife, Xerex and Valladolid go down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

jesus michael laudrup would put you to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Why the fúck are we listening to this, and not seeing the celebrations in the Camp Nou???

Woohoo btw. What a team :)

No showing of the presentation etc. Anyone have any pics or a stream or anything

EDIT: It will be on Sky Sports News.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Now la liga just need to do something about this absurdly unbalanced league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

JPA wrote: »
    Now la liga just need to do something about this absurdly unbalanced league.

TBH Real Madrid spend over 220 million pounds in the summer and Barcelona have the likes of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. Valencia in 3rd place have Villa who got 21 goals in the league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Disgusting here ...
    all they are doing is insulting madrid singing anti madrid songs here, can't tehy just enjoy the victory ?

its like the nurenburg rallies here ...

Stream??

Erra fúck madrid, Marca, CR9, Florez etc etc etc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

Getting to 96 points and finishing runners up is fairly sickening for Real. I hope Pellegrini is given another year. Barca deserving winners however, well done to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Well done Barca, very much deserved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

the_monkey wrote: »
    Disgusting here ...
    all they are doing is insulting madrid singing anti madrid songs here, can't tehy just enjoy the victory ?

I presume you have never been to Cibeles after Real have won la liga :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I'm disappointed for Tenerife, especially to lose out behind Malaga; the pond scum of La Liga

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,267 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I'm disappointed for Tenerife, especially to lose out behind Malaga; the pond scum of La Liga
    What's wrong with Málaga? :confused: (apart from the Sanz's)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,618 ✭✭✭✭CSF

the_monkey wrote: »
    Disgusting here ...

Hahahahaha wait, you're serious?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Well done Barca. I think everyone would agree that the best team won the league in the end.

Also when did Yaya Toure start playing like Zidane?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

tdv123 wrote: »
    Well done Barca. I think everyone would agree that the best team won the league in the end.

Also when did Yaya Toure start playing like Zidane?

His driving runs forward have always been part of his game. If he's allowed to leave, it'll be massive failing on Guardiola's part imo. The only DMF in world football that I'd place ahead of Touré in a team like Barça is Essien.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

An Citeog wrote: »
    His driving runs forward have always been part of his game. If he's allowed to leave, it'll be massive failing on Guardiola's part imo. The only DMF in world football that I'd place ahead of Touré in a team like Barça is Essien.

While I think Essien is right up there's also the fact that Toure can play extremely well at CB also.

I think during the celebrations last night Toure said he will be sacking his agent. I think he is the main reason for the problems.

Losing Toure would be silly beyond belief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

What's wrong with Málaga? :confused: (apart from the Sanz's)

lol I was only joking; in Mile High that was the worst destination for the sexy bits!

Advertisement