Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody started their experiences for the nursing interview?

Options
  • 14-05-2010 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Can anybody give advice on how to write them out? Do we write them in stages or what? I am just so confused with the whole thing! I am normally quite good at these things. I think it's my nerves!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fifi836

Hi cmf, I too am in the same situation! I would love to have an idea if im presenting it right, i wish there was a way of seeing the layout of sample ans or even guidelines for whats relevant and what isnt...really dont want to mess it up!! There's a website called rollercoaster.ie that is supposed to have a little info from mature students.

Best of luck with the questionaire and interview, I hope it all goes well for u!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What do you have to write out? I'm not familiar with the structure of the nursing application. Maybe if you give a little details of it, posters might be able to help you guys out?

Advertisement