Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farewell Tinja!

Options
  • 14-05-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭

Just back from XGC now , Tins off back to France tomorrow morning. Just thought a farewell thread would be cool for those who couldn't make casuals today.

So Tin, GGs man and have a good flight. icon14.gif

As I said I might see yea at SVB!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

As I said on Facebook, it was great Tin, sorry I did not make it today but yeah. Thanks for your company ^^ And hopefully we will meet at SVB (just not in 3s event :o) ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Farewell man!

GGs!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

GG's Tin. Thanks for everything, especially the translation help in Cannes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Farewell. May your tick-throws and crazy SRK->FADC->SRK->FADC->SRK combos live on in our memories.

And practice up your IV game... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Had some great games tin, try not to overdose on 33 when you get back to france ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Tin.T

Thx you guys, i really appreciate it! i wish to see you guys at some tournament in a near futur ! i wish that your community will grow bigger because you are all nice and have great potential !
    I notice a huge differences in level during this 4 months !
    thx you all , see you soon and Cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

god luck man, would like to have come for the 3rd strike tourny but Exams next week... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Good luck Tin, hope you enjoyed your stay in Ireland. I would have liked to play you more in casuals but recently i've been busy with exams and couldn't come to XGC. It was a great experience playing you in SF4 even if I'm not sure I ever beat you... keep up those tiger shots, hope to see you in the future maybe someday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sorry I missed today's casuals, safe home Tin and good luck to you. You were definitely always great fun to play against no matter what game, always a good laugh to chat with as well.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Best of luck in life Tin, hope everything goes your way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

There once was a man called Tin
    In fighting games he would win
    His skills will advance
    As he goes back to France
    Cuz the Irish are free, oh chagrin! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Good luck back home Tin. Was great having you over. I have no doubt that us "leveling up" had something to do with being able to play against you.

Hope to see you at tournys in France.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Farewell Tin, was nice playing with you. had easily the most fihts with you in casuals. ggs, take care

Advertisement