Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem neighbours

Options
  • 15-05-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'd be grateful to get advice on how to get rid of problem neighbours.
    I live in an apartment complex and the people who live next door are an absolute nightmare, they have no respect for anyone or anything here.
    They are an couple who have all sorts of different family members coming to stay, they and their visitors use the corral for the bin area as a toilet, as a result there is a constant smell of urine and even faeces on the ground. They use the bushes outside their door as a dumping ground for all sorts of disgusting rubbish, including bikes which have been stolen from nearby gardens. I've seen what I believe to be drug deals taking place in the car park. The kids that come to stay run riot outside, damaging parked cars and intimidating other children. They have brought in old cars and dumped them outside, one of which was over a period of time smashed up by their visiting kids and eventually set on fire. :mad:
    They are renting and I've spoken to the lady who owns the apartment, she says that she has been trying to get them to move out for some time now and they keep putting her off and she says she doesn't know what to do about them as she is rather intimidated by them. She doesn't have a lease with them and they are paying rent through social welfare, I don't think she is registered with the PTRB.
    Can anyone suggest a way of going about this? particularly in a manner which doesn't end up dragging out for months. I accept that I probably can't actually do anything but would like to at least make some suggestions to the lady who owns the apartment.
    Thanks in advance for helping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi, this section of Boards.ie is for issues with the site itself, such as account problems and dispute resolution.

You could try the Accommodation and Property forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Harrythecat

Thanks Tom, am new here, will re-post as suggested:)

Advertisement