Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics-Stuff that I should defo know

Options
  • 15-05-2010 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭

What are the topics/questions I should definetly know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

Well, the usual, Demand/Supply. Elasticity, have a good grasp on all of the market structures.

Then it gets a little bit hazy. I would say there will be something on National Debt, and Banking. Both massively topical.... topics(:P).

But it is a little bit tough to predict. National Income could also feature, as we practically have none, so yeah. It will be a depressing paper in a sense :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Q1 is usually Demand, Supply and Elasticity. Learn those inside out.

Q2 is a market structure. Oligopoly is tipped to come up, but chancing your arm just learning that could be risky.

One of the factors of production usually appears for micro, too.

For macro, maybe have a look at topical areas like inflation/deflation, employment, government and the economy, national debt, and money and banking.

And definitely don't forget about Section A! Go through the past papers and practice them.

Advertisement