Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Vet in Midleton

Options
  • 15-05-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

Any one know good vet in Midleton ?

I want to neutralize my cat (female).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Not midleton, but I use Conor Gould, the vet off mahon point (beside the cspca) and he's very experienced and lovely.

Got bella neutered at christmas and he did a fab job, healed up nicely and very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭buckshotbrolan

Not midleton, but I use Conor Gould, the vet off mahon point (beside the cspca) and he's very experienced and lovely.

Got bella neutered at christmas and he did a fab job, healed up nicely and very fast.

+ one
    I take all my pets there, dogs reptiles etc. Very cheap to.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Firon

There is an amazing new vet in Youghal. I can't remember the name of the clinic but its out in the Industrial Estate by Luceys Furniture. She is amazing with animals. Think her name is Joanne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

Hi There,
    I found Evelin Ramsbottom, In Youghal very good.
    She neutered our cat, about four months ago.
    She is located behind the Amber Petrol station, in Youghal.:)

Advertisement