Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the cheapest way to drogheda from skerries?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if there's anything cheaper then the train, cause my girlfriend lives in drougheda and I cant afford to spend seven euro on trainfare really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Get her to come to you?
    :pac:

The bus to Drogheda costs about 5 euro from the city but it's probably not going to be cheaper than the train by the time you pay to get into the city centre, plus it's longer that way.

Sorry. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

The Cheapest way is to walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    The Cheapest way is to walk.
    If I bought food in bulk, it might just be the same price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Moromaster wrote: »
    If I bought food in bulk, it might just be the same price.
    Yeah Im sorry for writing that just a bit pissed atm.

OP try guilting the aul parental units into giving you a lift.

• Advertisement

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Yeah Im sorry for writing that just a bit pissed atm.

OP try guilting the aul parental units into giving you a lift.
    Don't worry Mussolini, after the king sacking you I'd be pretty pissed too. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

In the name of Flying Spaghetti Monster and the goodness of His Noodly Appendage: what the glayven does this have to do with the C&H Forum?!

In the name of Flying Spaghetti Monster and the goodness of His Noodly Appendage: what the glayven does this have to do with the C&H Forum?!
    Another pastafarian!!!!

Because I'm a teenager and am therefore too cheap to pay for things AND I don't have a car yet because I'm a teenager.

And finding out how to get to places without wasting money is a valuable life lesson learned before you reach maturity.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Moromaster wrote: »
    Another pastafarian!!!!

Because I'm a teenager and am therefore too cheap to pay for things AND I don't have a car yet because I'm a teenager.

And finding out how to get to places without wasting money is a valuable life lesson learned before you reach maturity.

Point expertly argued. The thread stays open! Good luck in your endeavours, soldier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Can you not hitch a lift? Maybe not. You don't see many hitch hikers these days. Dunno why - I used to hitch everywhere when I was a youngfella.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

What's the cheapest way into the heart of Insect Overlord? This is a question I have asked myself, for nigh on seconds now... I have settled on some pretty coloured paper. Then his emo poetry will be happier :o

Neither brightly coloured paper nor my (non-"emo") poetry has anything to do with Drogheda/Skerries. Keep this thread on-topic, or else!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

probably a child train ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Child return on Bus Éireann is €4.86. That's for people under 16 years of age.

If you're not/don't look that young, an adult return is €7.47.

Those are the prices on their website, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Cycling ?

Advertisement