Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Your Allegiance!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

well personally i dont know any one who uses WebOS its kinda rare so i kinda kicked it out of the poll unfortunatelly :(

For shame:D

Its astounding and after using it going back to iphone OS or Android (not to mention symbian!) feels like stepping back in time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Long term Nokia fan, all Droid now.
    Will hopefully be moving herself over when there's something that can replace her N82.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

well i used to be a nokia fan had the E51 then 5800 (these were good) but god when i got the N97...its like thunder from above...****ty OS and horrible built quality...kinda a shame that remembering around 4 years ago when i had the 6610 or something a leading smartphone which was so cool at the time being now being so ****ed up...dont think im ever going back to nokia...even the symbian 4^ looks horrible...its like an early versions of android only worse...

testing android now on my hd2 and not a great fan of it :P ...but i still have my allegiance to winmo and its simplicity of doing things with it...

can any mod put in webOS as an option in the poll pretty please :) would be much appreciated :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I thought you had a Nokia 5800 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

You need to find a decent touchscreen ;) Most phones now are touchscreen, buttons are going so quickly out of fashion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

There are so few now with buttons, I had noticed that when I was getting my phone. The touchscreen on my HTC phone is pretty good but still I don't fancy sending long texts with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

hmm Windows are good at PDA's not phones... Wanted to bash my i900 off the wall so many times.
    iphony, please... No sheep here.
    Android? Were getting there but not just yet. Also no matter what they say, Google is evil!

Maemo, Ah now your talking! Open to the world and so powerful in the right hands it's my device of choice.

(while I understand it's not a device for joe blogs, it so could have been... oh well)

god's toy wrote: »
    hmm Windows are good at PDA's not phones... Wanted to bash my i900 off the wall so many times.
    iphony, please... No sheep here.
    Android? Were getting there but not just yet. Also no matter what they say, Google is evil!

Maemo, Ah now your talking! Open to the world and so powerful in the right hands it's my device of choice.

(while I understand it's not a device for joe blogs, it so could have been... oh well)

have to disagree. i love my hd2. sense makes sense of windows mobile :)

have to disagree. i love my hd2. sense makes sense of windows mobile :)

Oh yea it's better alright with it for sure but I didnt think MS did Sense, maybe I'm wrong.

Hell if I could have a Maemo device with Sense UI/Apple slickness OS and app store i'd be sold! Just tell me who I have to hand my cash to! :D

Oh yea it's better alright with it for sure but I didnt think MS did Sense, maybe I'm wrong.

Hell if I could have a Maemo device with Sense UI/Apple slickness OS and app store i'd be sold! Just tell me who I have to hand my cash to! :D

lol maemo why? ms doesnt do sense ( theres alot of things out there for WinMo :) just ppl dont know of them...tons of UI mods and shells :) just depends who wants and can be bothered to find em :) ...htc does sense since its a htc shell for Android/WinMo...

ech im not a fan of app stores...WinMo marketplace and xda forum does me well if i want some games i can boot up Android :P

lol maemo why?

It's open, free and so underrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Android for me at the minute pretty good

It's open, free and so underrated.

it is...but as far as its running on nokia no ones gonna buy it :)

it is...but as far as its running on nokia no ones gonna buy it :)

Their loss :D

Their loss :D

sorry i wasnt listening...what other handset is running it? ;)

sorry i wasnt listening...what other handset is running it? ;)

Also their loss

• Advertisement

well i never used it :) would love to though :) so as WebOS

Advertisement