Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

My Xbox Lost It's Voice

• 15-05-2010 3:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Last night while playin pro evo 2010 i turned down the sound on my tv. Tonight while trying to play other games i cant get any sound. i now cant get sound for any game. the sound for tv stations still works. i unplugged the xbox from ext. 1 to ext. 2 and that did not work.

then i got the other lead and changed it to AV channel. still no sound. sound still works for all tv channels. what have i done?????:confused:

Please help. i wanna play MW2 again and i need to hear it while playing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Have you tried it with a HDMI cable?
    If you have and it doesnt work it looks like your xbox has gone and screwed you

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭gingelion

cheers, no it wouldn't work but after i turned off the tv and then turned it back on it would work. think my tv is dying.

Advertisement