Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGU 1x17 "Pain" **SPOILERS**

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

The episode was interesting for all of five minutes, once you realised they're just hallucinating it became boring, fast.

They had not one but two songs this week. The music choice for the show is really jarring and doesn't sit well with the underlying ambient music. I don't see why they can't just go with more of the ambient music for the montages anyway as it's quite good and means the show isn't copying the OC so much.

Also, far too predictable that this episode would be the one to feature the aliens invading the ship, such a let down after it being hinted at in the ads.

They had not one but two songs this week. The music choice for the show is really jarring and doesn't sit well with the underlying ambient music. I don't see why they can't just go with more of the ambient music for the montages anyway as it's quite good and means the show isn't copying the OC so much.

I have to say I don't agree, I was just saying to my house mate last night when we were watching it how good the music has been throughout the series.

Advertisement