Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When I edit a post, instead of 'submit' it says 'vote now'

Options
  • 15-05-2010 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

S'kinda weird innit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

When you click that button, does it submit the edited post? If so, it's almost certainly an image cache problem with your browserr. Try clearing the cache and see if it makes any difference. Or try a ctrl-F5 hard refresh on the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

sceptre wrote: »
    When you click that button, does it submit the edited post? If so, it's almost certainly an image cache problem with your browserr. Try clearing the cache and see if it makes any difference. Or try a ctrl-F5 hard refresh on the page.

I've noticed the same thing, but it's not happening now. But as far as I know that form button is not an image (or at least the text isn't an image).

Advertisement