Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the story here ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Whats the story ?

I honestly have no idea what the problem is here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Thats not really answering my question.

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Thats not really answering my question.

If you are going to waste my time, I have no interest in helping you and I will be closing this thread.

If someone on the site is going to ban someone for mentioning a certain topic ,why would the same person feel it necessary to bring up the same topic ?

It's a fairly simple question to be honest ,
    I'm wasting nothing.

Have you PM'ed the mod in question? If not, please do so. If you are not happy with the response, take it to the CMods and if you are still not happy, feel free to start a thread here on the Help Desk.

• Advertisement

I reported the first post in question ,but heard nothing about it. I thought the closing post in the previous thread was pretty vulgar for a forum like bargain alerts.

My problem is that if the mod felt it was so important to say what he did ,why then make a joke of it the next time around ?

I really don't see the point in pm'ing ,because it's essentially an attitude problem that I have no control over.

Advertisement