Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest place to buy campagnolo

• 15-05-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Alright lads

is there anywhere particularly cheap where you can buy campagnolo?

I was just thinking is there anywhere in italy where one can use the wonders of the interweb to purchase campag

I'll leave it with you'se

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Don't be put off by the lack of replies...people can be a bit slow on this site sometimes!! Not sure if there is anywhere myself but someone might be able to help ya! Best advice I could give ya would be use the 'Cycle to work' scheme if ya haven't used it yet!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,458 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

esp on a sat, people out riding !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Got my 11spd Chorus grouppo from shinybikes.com though slanecycles are very much worth a look in as they tend to be very competitively priced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

CheGuedara wrote: »
    Got my 11spd Chorus grouppo from shinybikes.com though slanecycles are very much worth a look in as they tend to be very competitively priced.

what was the delivery time from shiny bikes btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

Wasn't too bad, inside of a working week

• Advertisement

CheGuedara wrote: »
    Wasn't too bad, inside of a working week

sounds good, they'll get my cashish so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

If Slane Cycles have it in stock ( usually the case, crazy huge stock ) it will be with you the following day if you order before lunch, free delivery if over €100 as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

probikekit usually have good prices, others to look at are ribble, parker-international and wiggle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

I 've found best prices for campagnolo on shinybikes.com. Sometimes they are a bit slow replying on emails though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Marq-dublin

Try calling Humphries cycles in Finglas. Price it online and call them with the prices in front of you, you'll be surprised. Take into account the delivery costs, added vat at the checkout stage on some sites and the delivery times.

They are generally very close to the cheapest prices online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

As what Marq said. You will be surprised if you try and buy off Jimmy Humphries in Finglas. Also CSS seem to be competitive with online prices. Also as said above dont forget to take into account delivey times costs etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Merlin cycles are the cheapest as far as I know.

cheers lads

wheelworx quoted me €1080

its only €700 from shiny bikes, you have to laugh sometimes dont you, have these shops never heard of "the internet" before :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

700, must be Athena?

671 from Merlin and that's with the carbon crankset (some sites list price for the alloy, its another 100 then) and shipping.

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    700, must be Athena?

671 from Merlin and that's with the carbon crankset (some sites list price for the alloy, its another 100 then) and shipping.

yeah, athena is what i asked them for :eek:

ordered it from shiny Bikes earlier

should have it on wednesday

700 euro for the carbon one, including delivery, they where great to deal with, very good on the phone

i rang a few places over here but nobody had it in stock, so it was quicker and cheaper for me to buy it in Britain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

pm me i have an excellent price

Advertisement