Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ticketmaster - changing address for ticket

• 15-05-2010 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I ordered a Michael Buble ticket in Feb over the phone and put down my home address.

I have moved out from home now and wish to change address to my new address. Has anybody done this before?

Reading online on ticketmaster they say they need written conformation in the form of a card statement. I have no idea what a card statement is but googled it and pretty much they are asking for a bank statement with my new address. Would they accept and esb letter that has my name and new address. I can't phone until monday but would like to sort it this weekend and have it in the post by monday morning before work. You see I won't be going about changing my address on mail as everything will be going to my home address. However I do want my ticket delivered to my new address because it is too valuable and I have a very spiteful b1tch of a sister at home and I may not get my ticket if it is delivered to my home address.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭crazzzzy

they want the credit card statement that you used to book the tickets to prove its your credit card. If you can't send them copy then you better ring them find out what else they will accept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Call Us

Our Customer Services department offers help and advice concerning all aspects of a current booking.

Republic of Ireland:
    0818 903001
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/customer_serve.html

Advertisement